Your Health. The hormones (cortisol, oestrogen, and epinephrine) suppress all the body functions and expression. The good news: The level of these hormones will actually drop with a good dose of laughter!
William James, a leading 19th-century philosopher, once said, the most significant thing, then, is to make friends with our nervous system instead of treating it as an enemy.
8 Things Many People Don’t Know About Their body
1. Pain is often the last of all symptoms to arise, not the 1st!
2. Health is not performed as a cluster of separate actions. Instead, the body acts as a concert of events that start with proper control of the nerve system.
3. Doctors don’t heal you. You do.
4. NetworkSpinal care is for all ages…as long as you have a spine and a heartbeat.
5. At the Healthpraxis, we know about more than just the backbone health.
6. Your success means you need to take an active role in your health.
7. NetworkSpinal may help you get sick less often; studies have shown that spinal adjustments increase your body wide health.
8. Adjustments don’t hurt. A skilled practitioner can use a variety of approaches that are painless and non-invasive.
Listen to Your Health
Donald Epstein states, “Every cell of the body has a consciousness of its own.” If we’re in pain, maybe this is a calling for attention. Yes, It is easy to run from pain and deny its deep meaning and cause when you do not feel safe or have the energy to start the process.
Listen, rather than ignoring those inner voices calling from within. In fact, we need to amplify that little voice within us that’s telling us to wake up. Your health/situation doesn’t have to stay this way. You start your healing journey from where you are right now to a place of optimal health, where you feel great, function well, can do the things you want to do and create your life and health rather than allowing your health to create your life. You’ll experience new possibilities when you start care here. It’ll be a total game-changer for you!